The Forgotten Paradise
Hey there! Very Happy
welcome to the forgotten paradise.
if you new to the guild sigh up if you wanna join us in raid progress
if u not in the guild yet sigh up at new members Smile and maybe u see us at next raid! enjoy...
The Forgotten Paradise
Hey there! Very Happy
welcome to the forgotten paradise.
if you new to the guild sigh up if you wanna join us in raid progress
if u not in the guild yet sigh up at new members Smile and maybe u see us at next raid! enjoy...
The Forgotten Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome everyone to *The Forgotten Paradise*

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theo1143
Admin
theo1143

Aantal berichten : 35
Reputatie : 5922
Registratiedatum : 2011-12-13
Leeftijd : 33

Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile Empty
PostSubject: Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile   Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:18 pm

Volatile Fire Farming
This guide will list the places where I found the most [Volatile Fire]. One thing I noticed while farming Volatiles Fire is that sometimes you farm for 15 minutes and you don't get a single Volatile, this is just bad luck, don't get discouraged.

So, where to farm Volatile Fire?

Volatile Fire
Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile Inv_misc_volatilefire
Twilight Highlands
Twilight Highlands is the best place to farm Volatile Fire. Kill Enslaved Infernos and combine it with fishing in Pool of Fire.

If your fishing skill is only 1, you can still fish in Pool of Fire. Each Pool of Fire contains 2-4 catches, each of which will be 1 or 2 Volatile Fire. The location have 4 pool spawning points. No more than 2 pools will be visible at one time, and none may be visible if pools have recently been fished empty. Pools respawn approximately 12-15 minutes. You can find the Pools around Lord Canon.

This is how the Pool of Fire looks like. The Pools are farmed by a lot of players. If you can do this alone, you will get 100+ Volatile Fire in an hour, try this at between 3-5 AM.
Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile Volatile-fire-twilight

Mount Hyjal
Flame Ascendants in Mount Hyjal have low HP and they respawn instantly most of the time. I was often able to kill 5-6 at the same spawning point, because the mob respawned before I even looted it.

There is also another Pool of Fire location in Mount Hyjal, you can't find any mobs there, so lower levels can farm Volatile Fire there. Here is a picture.
Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile Volatile-fire-hyjal

Twilight Highlands
Unbound Emberfiends in Twilight Highlands is another good alternative, these are a lot harder to kill than the mobs in Mount Hyjal.
Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile Volatile-fire-twilight2
Contact me if you have other great farming spots!

Volatile Earth Farming
This guide will list the places where I found the most [Volatile Earth]. One thing I noticed while farming Volatiles Earth is that sometimes you farm for 15 minutes and you don't get a single Volatile, this is just bad luck, don't get discouraged.

So, where to farm Volatile Earth?

Volatile Earth
Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile Inv_misc_volatileearth
Twilight Highlands
You can farm Volatile Earth in Twilight Highlands by killing Obsidian Stoneslaves. Do not forget that if you are a miner, you can mine the dead mobs and you will get more Volatile Earth.
Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile Volatile-earth-twilight
Mount Hyjal
There is another good place is in Mount Hyjal. Kill Scalding Rock Elementals. These mobs are easy to kill and the respawn rate is pretty fast.
Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile Volatile-earth-hyjal
Contact me if you have other great farming spots!

Volatile Air Farming
This guide will show you the best place where I found the most [Volatile Air]. One thing I noticed while farming Volatiles Air is that sometimes you farm for 15 minutes and you don't get a single Volatile, this is just bad luck, don't get discouraged.

So, where to farm Volatile Air?

Volatile Air
Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile Inv_misc_volatileair
Uldum
Uldum is the best place to farm Volatile Air. Start killing Scion of Al'Akir, there is a lot there and they have a very quick spawn rate. They got around a 12% drop chance of Volatile Air.

There are also Sweeping Winds around this area, and they also drop Volatile Air, but the mobs are a bit more spread out than Scion of Al'Akir.

If you are an Engineer, you can farm Volatile Air with [Electrostatic Condenser], but only if you have a gathering profession.
Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile Volatile-air-uldum
Alchemists can use [Transmute: Living Elements] to transmute Volatile Life into any other Volatile. Typically, when you use Transmute: Living Elements, you will receive 14-16 random Volatile elements (Volatile Air, Volatile Earth, Volatile Water, or Volatile Fire) in exchange for 15 Volatile Life.

If you use this transmute while in one of the new Cataclysm zones associated with the Elemental Planes, however, the element into which your Volatile Life will transform will be predetermined.

This means if you use Transmute: Living Elements while in Uldum, you will always receive Volatile Air for your efforts.

Volatile Water Farming
This guide will show you the best place where I found the most [Volatile Water]. One thing I noticed while farming Volatiles Water is that sometimes you farm for 15 minutes and you don't get a single Volatile, this is just bad luck, don't get discouraged.

So, where to farm Volatile Water?

Volatile Water
Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile Inv_misc_volatilewater
Twilight Highlands
You can get Volatile Water by killing Muddied Water Elementals in Twilight Highlands.
Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile Volatile-water-twilight
If you have fishing, you can also get Volatile Water by fishing in pools in any nodes in any Cataclysm area.

Alchemists can use [Transmute: Living Elements] to transmute Volatile Life into any other Volatile. Typically, when you use Transmute: Living Elements, you will receive 14-16 random Volatile elements (Volatile Air, Volatile Earth, Volatile Water, or Volatile Fire) in exchange for 15 Volatile Life.

If you use this transmute while in one of the new Cataclysm zones associated with the Elemental Planes, however, the element into which your Volatile Life will transform will be predetermined.

This means, if you use Transmute: Living Elements while in Vashj'ir, you will always receive Volatile Water for your efforts.
Back to top Go down
https://forgottenparadise.actieforum.com

Best Ways To Farm All Kind Off Volatile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Forgotten Paradise :: Guide's-
Jump to: